- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup honey
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup powdered milk
- 2/3 cup chopped peanuts
- 1/4 cup Turbinado sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 325°F (160°C). Grease a cookie sheet and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter, peanut butter, brown sugar, and honey until smooth and creamy.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time, until well combined. Stir in the vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the peanut butter mixture, stirring until just combined.
- To make the filling, beat together the peanut butter, honey, and powdered milk until well combined. Shape the mixture into small balls.
- In a small bowl, stir together the chopped peanuts, Turbinado sugar, and cinnamon (if using).
- Take a small amount of cookie dough and wrap it around one of the peanut butter filling balls, making sure to completely cover the filling. Roll the cookie dough ball in the peanut coating mixture and place it on the prepared cookie sheet. Repeat with the remaining dough and filling.
- Use a fork to flatten the cookies slightly, creating a crisscross pattern on the top.
- Bake the cookies for 13-15 minutes, or until lightly golden brown. Allow the cookies to cool for a few minutes on the cookie sheet before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
These peanut butter honey cookies are a delicious and unique twist on classic peanut butter cookies. They’re perfect for sharing with friends and family, and are sure to become a new favorite in your household. Give this recipe a try and enjoy the sweet, nutty flavor of these tasty treats! Enjoy!